Earlier this year I made a couple of Dr. Seuss quilts. It started with making a baby quilt for my cousin who was pregnant (she now has a cute little girl Hannah). Then I started playing with the scraps and made a Peek-a-boo bunting quilt with some of the scraps from A Cuppa and a Catchup. I had loved this quilt and thought it would be a great small project to try some hand quilting on. When I friend of mine saw the finished bunting quilt she fell in love with it and asked if I could make her one. This one was going to be a baby shower present for one of her friends ( who works in the same building as us). I knew I had more scraps and it wouldn’t be too hard, so I agreed.
I wanted to do something a little more interesting for the back as this was for a baby and not to hang on a wall like mine was. I decided to use the Cat in the Hat panel for the back and added a little border to make it the right width. I can’t decide if I like the front or the back better! Hopefully the new baby will love it as well.