Well I didn’t finish all my projects last quarter (I actually did better than I thought I would, which is great). This quarter is all about getting ready for the holidays – for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to make a lot of gifts this year (smart right). Most of these projects are presents for people, so I am not posting too much detail (I doubt most the recipients read this blog, but just to be careful).
1. A Coastal Cruiser pillow.
2. A Pillow (this one will go with the Coastal Cruiser house, so it has the same background, but will have a different subject)
3. Stockings – With the new addition to our household this year we need another stocking. As my husband and I don’t have any at our house (Christmas was usually spent with one set of parents or the others) I need to make us some as well – at least they will all match!
4. Baby quilt – This quilt is for a special little baby that decided to arrive early – guess she couldn’t wait to meet her parents! That being said now her quilt really needs to done and it is still in pieces (all the pieces have not yet been cut either!).
5. This quilt from my Guild’s Mystery Quilt series needs to be quilted and bound so it can go to its new home this Christmas.
7. Why not through this on (would be nice to have it for Halloween) as it just needs to be quilted and bound! I would love to be able to snuggle with my Ghastlies soon!
Oh dear, 8 projects in less than three months – I better get to work! Hopefully I don’t get distracted with too many side projects over the coming months, although I am sure there will be a few of those as well.